Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Starting the Steps

So, while in the process of looking for a vacation home, I have exhibited behaviour that has generally scared me that I thought I was beyond.  I guess we are never really beyond ourselves unless we do something active to change who we brought into AA.  I keep hearing this, but, now I think I understand it.  I have talked to my sponsor, and I am going to be calling him (hopefully soon, but, we shall see) about starting the steps.  I think this is the best way I can get out on paper and start to really talk about the behaviour traits that I need to admit to and to start changing the person who I brought in.  I truly understand that unless I can start working on that, I am no more than a dry drunk who is waiting for a relapse!

No comments:

Post a Comment